It’s been quite a year for Author Media. We’ve passed over 6,000 fans on Facebook, over 5,000 followers on Twitter, and given hundreds of tips to authors to help them save time, promote their platform, and focus on their writing. All that–AND we managed to survive the end of the world on December 21st! Phew!
We look forward to doing more of what we love in the new year–giving you technology tips on our blog, building beautiful websites, and coaching authors to use technology to build their platform.
If you got some cash for Christmas, why not treat yourself? Schedule a consultation today!
In the meantime, here are our top 10 posts of 2012:
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know
- 3 Ways Authors Can Use Pinterest Guilt-Free
- 4 Ways Writers Sabotage Themselves On Facebook
- When Should I Launch My Author Website?
- 7 Reasons Why Your Book Should Also Be An Audiobook
- How To Create A Writing Schedule That Works For You
- What To Do When Your Book Isn’t Selling
- 11 Places To Get A Free And Legal Photo For Your Blog
- Don’t Ignore Your 3 Facebook Inboxes
- What Every Author Needs To Know About Search Engine Optimization