- Marketing ourselves in every moment/editors and agents and readers are watching, wear, dress, speak, what you say, don’t say … how open, how closed off …
- James’ writing conference story
- Thomas’ Courtship Story
- Not Everyone Has Ears to Hear
- Don’t Respond in Kind
- What did James do wrong? Nothing.
- Personality styles
- The way James used to be …
- Give yourself freedom, accept the fact not everyone will like you
- This applies to readers as well … The Princess Bride
- Remember, you’re marketing in every moment
- Accept the fact you won’t connect with everyone
- Concentrate on what you do have, not what you don’t
- MyBookTable use coupon code “novelmarketing” to get 10% off.