Some say bookstores are only interested in promoting the best-selling authors. While that’s not true, getting their focus will take some tricks and techniques. In this episode, we cover five keys to getting the attention of physical, walk-in bookstores.
7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites
In this free video course, you will learn how to craft a website that readers will love visiting.
- Write Bestselling Pitches by Avoiding These 10 Copywriting Mistakes
- How to Record Your Own Audiobook Using Hindenburg Narrator
- 7 Business Mistakes That Ruin Author Careers
- How to Conduct Your Own Media Tour (without hiring a PR Firm) With Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith
- How to Grow Your Email List Using Delicious Reader Magnets with Tammi Labrecque
- How to Get the Most Out of Scrivener
- News (62)
- Platform (182)
- Promotion (316)
- Publishing (248)
- Uncategorized (0)
Advertising Agents Amazon Audiobooks Author Websites Blogging Book Covers Book Launch Book Promotion Book Reviews Branding Business Conference Tips Copywriting Crowdfunding Domain Names Editors Email Marketing Facebook GoodReads Google Google Analytics Independent Publishing Interview Kickstarter Marketing 101 Measurement MyBookTable Networking News Platform Podcasting Productivity Publishing Readers Self Promotion SEO Social Media Strategy Traditional Publishing Twitter Website Promotion WordPress WordPress Plugins Writing