When you say your website on the radio can listeners find it? Can they spell it? The radio test is not just important for the radio. Anytime someone talks about your website you want to make sure the listener goes to the right site. Here are 7 tests to see if your website passes the radio test.
Ever wonder how authors add “Click to tweet” in their blog posts? We’ll show you how to use Click to Tweet and drive traffic to your blog.
Need a little extra help when it comes to Pinterest? We’ve found the Pinterest Cheat Sheet to image sizes. You are welcome.
If you build it they won’t come. The only way to get people to visit your author website is to give them something they are looking for. But what is that? This article summarizes research done by the Codex Group about what readers want from author websites.
January 22, 2013
Ever wonder what the secret to an excellent blog is? Thomas Umstattd shares the 12 secrets of excellent blogs in this video.
Do you know what makes me cringe?
Getting an email from a professional that isn’t professional. It doesn’t take much to get a professional email address.
Do you need help with your writing and marketing skills? The Bestseller Society is dedicated to your success.
There’s no such thing as the perfect website. That includes ours. There’s always room for improvement. Always.
February 1, 2012
That’s right. You have permission to get on Pinterest. Every author should be on Pinterest and you are no exception. Here’s why.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 8 Ways to Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book November 11, 2013
- Get the facts: Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to ...
- more info: Great post but I was wondering if you could write ...
- Sundi Jo: Do you have a list of non-fiction?...
- Vijay Atawane: Great work Caitlin. You really are the guiding ang...
- Cliborne Pimperton: testing 1 2 uh... oh yeah 3!...