When you say your website on the radio can listeners find it? Can they spell it? The radio test is not just important for the radio. Anytime someone talks about your website you want to make sure the listener goes to the right site. Here are 7 tests to see if your website passes the radio test.
Ever wonder how authors add “Click to tweet” in their blog posts? We’ll show you how to use Click to Tweet and drive traffic to your blog.
Need a little extra help when it comes to Pinterest? We’ve found the Pinterest Cheat Sheet to image sizes. You are welcome.
If you build it they won’t come. The only way to get people to visit your author website is to give them something they are looking for. But what is that? This article summarizes research done by the Codex Group about what readers want from author websites.
January 22, 2013
Ever wonder what the secret to an excellent blog is? Thomas Umstattd shares the 12 secrets of excellent blogs in this video.
Do you know what makes me cringe?
Getting an email from a professional that isn’t professional. It doesn’t take much to get a professional email address.
Do you need help with your writing and marketing skills? The Bestseller Society is dedicated to your success.
There’s no such thing as the perfect website. That includes ours. There’s always room for improvement. Always.
February 1, 2012
That’s right. You have permission to get on Pinterest. Every author should be on Pinterest and you are no exception. Here’s why.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...
- Draugnar: GoDaddy has moved away from the slutty advertising...
- Facebook Tips All Writers Should Use | Social Media Satisfied: […] “Tagging people in a status update or ...
- Let’s talk about twitter | North Branch Writers' Critique Group: […] 44 essential twitter hashtags every auth...