We’ve compiled a list of the top Christian literary agents on Twitter. It’s time to get connected.
May 16, 2013
FollowerWonk is a powerful tool that can help authors tweet smarter. We explain what it does and why you should use it.
Need a little pick me up? A dash of encouragement to share with your writer friends on Twitter? We’ve got you covered. Big time.
Ever feel like you are stuck in a tweeting rut? We’ve compiled 100 things for authors to tweet about…without sounding like an infomercial.
Book signings just got easier. Use Twitter to supercharge the event and bring your readers to you. We’ll tell you how.
If you build it they won’t come. The only way to get people to visit your author website is to give them something they are looking for. But what is that? This article summarizes research done by the Codex Group about what readers want from author websites.
March 5, 2013
Twitter isn’t going anywhere.
The sad thing is, most authors are ignoring it. They can’t afford to.
Here’s why you should use a hashtag for your next book.
January 17, 2013
I once thought Twitter was a fad. Then I tried it out and my print sales increased 1,000% in 1 month. Here’s my story.
Ever wondered how to block someone? How to identify a spambot? Caitlin answers these and 13 other questions about Twitter.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 8 Ways to Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book November 11, 2013
- Vijay Atawane: Great work Caitlin. You really are the guiding ang...
- Cliborne Pimperton: testing 1 2 uh... oh yeah 3!...
- Using Your Leftovers | thesoutherntablet: […] Umstattd wrote an article called 10 Ways...
- Bob: Hi, For more public domain photos, especially of...
- Kevin: Hi, A few small remrks. Allthough I recognize ...