A few months ago, we shared an infographic called The Pinterest Cheat Sheet to Image Sizes. It was very well-received and widely shared. A few weeks ago, I […]
Pages, or Fan Pages as some people call them, are one of the best ways to promote your book or cause on Facebook. They are much more flexible than groups and won’t dilute your profile with people you don’t know.
Here is how to create a page of your own.
Just when you thought had finally gotten used to Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg decided to change things up on you. We explain how you can make the jump.
January 18, 2013
Feeling stuck on Facebook? Here are 3 simple ways to engage on your author Facebook page.
I see a lot of writers doing more damage than good to their platform with a few common mistakes innocently made. Learn how avoid making these mistakes yourself
There’s one simple thing you can do that will help drive people to your Author page. Find out what it is.
Facebook has done it again. There are four ways to look at a public Timeline. Are you always getting the whole story?
June 12, 2012
If you are an author on Facebook, you have three email inboxes. What important messages are you not receiving?
Facebook has just given you a gift. The ability to schedule posts on your public author page. Here’s how to do it.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...
- Draugnar: GoDaddy has moved away from the slutty advertising...
- Facebook Tips All Writers Should Use | Social Media Satisfied: […] “Tagging people in a status update or ...
- Let’s talk about twitter | North Branch Writers' Critique Group: […] 44 essential twitter hashtags every auth...
- sean: godaddy wouldn't work for me, I'm Canadian I don...