Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More
This is Novel Marketing, the longest-running book marketing podcast in the world. This is the show for writers who want to build their platform, sell more books, and change the world with writing worth talking about.
I’m your host, Thomas Umstattd Jr., and today we are going to talk with Mary DeMuth about podcast tours.
Mary DeMuth is the author of WeToo and is a podcaster in her own right with over half a million downloads.
- Why would an author guest on a podcast?
- How did you get started guesting on podcasts?
- What is a podcast tour?
- Why do you go on podcast tours?
- How do you prepare for podcast interview.
- What advice do you have for an author who wants to start touring on podcasts?
- What tools make managing a podcast tour easier?
- Podcast Host Directory
Tell us about your book WeToo.
I’m Hosting a Free Webinar on Thursday
Christian Publishing Show host Thomas Umstattd Jr. is hosting a free webinar this Thursday titled How to Leverage the Power of Podcasting. He will talk about how to listen, get guest interviews, and how to host your own podcast. If you are wanting to learn more about podcasting, this is not a webinar you will want to miss. Thomas will also answer your podcast-related questions.
- Cost: Free
- When: Thursday Oct 3 at 7 pm Central Time (Convert Timezone)
- Where: Register Here
- Why: Learn how podcasts work and easy ways to start using them to write better books and build a bigger platform.
Can’t make it? You can register for the replay.
You can become a Novel Marketing Patron here.
Driver Confessional by David L. Winters
A Christian ride-share driver lands in hot water with the Russian mob. Antonio and his cop brother must solve a murder before it’s too late.
Transcript generated algorithmically by Sonix(Affiliate Link).
Do you have a question you would like us to answer on the show? Call our listener help line! 512-827-8377. You can also send us a high quality recording on NovelMarketing.com/contact.