[woothemes_testimonials limit=”1″ size=”150″ before=”” after=”” ]
Want to customize your website even more? Check out our website add-ons.
We Hold Your Hand (Priceless)
You will have an account manager hold your hand throughout the entire process of building your website. He or she will patiently answer all of your questions and be with you on every call when you talk to designers and developers. You will never be left alone trying to talk geek to a web nerd.
Strategy Session ($500 Value)
Now that you have a website, you need a clear idea of what you are going to do with it. We will sit down with you and help you:
- Determine goals for the website
- Determine personas for the website
- Walk away with a concrete strategy to make your online platform as effective as possible.
Premium Template ($750 Value)
One of our design experts will help you pick a template. A logo or banner can be added to your package.
Custom Design. 1 Mockup & 2 revisions ($1,750 Value)
Our designers will work with you to create the website you want. We will create one mock-up for you. We will then make two revisions of your choosing to the design.
- Additional Mockups can be purchased for $750
- Additional Revisions can be purchased for $500
Custom Design. 3 mockups & 3 revisions ($3,000 Value)
Our designers will make you the website of your dreams. Literally. If you can dream it, we can design it. Our designers will sit down with you and find out your expectations for the website. They will then send you three mock-ups of the proposed site for you to choose from. After you pick a site, you can go through three revisions of the site.
Custom Page Template Development ($2,000 Value)
Now that you’ve come up with the perfect website, it’s time to build it! We’ll take your design and make it come alive online. We’ll develop your:
- Home page design
- Blog index
- Single post
- Standard Page
All you have to do is start writing content.
We let you build as many pages on your site as you need. Some of our competitors limit you to 20 pages, which we think is silly. You have lots more to say and we aren’t going to stop you. Take advantage of this feature and write to your heart’s content!
Content Implementation & Formatting ($1,000 Value)
We won’t leave you with just one page for your site; we’ll work with you to create the ideal number of pages to suit your site. Actual page numbers vary with your package. We’ll teach you how to create more pages so that you will be able to add as many as you want.
Integrated Blog ($500 Value)
Studies have shown that websites with integrated blogs get 55% more traffic than those without. More traffic equals a larger author platform. Other perks include:
- Higher rankings on Google
- More engagement with your fans
- The growth of your author influence.
We think these are pretty important for authors. Don’t you?
Easy to Update Content (Priceless)
Your site will use the WordPress CMS (Content Management Systems), which is easy for you to update. Of course, if you do need help, we’ll be there! Our team is great at helping folks who are timid about technology. You’ll learn how to update text, add images, post blog posts, and add new pages yourself.
Mobile Compatibility ($1,500 value)
Your readers today are an on-the-go bunch. We’ll make sure that your site is mobile-compatible so your site can go wherever your readers take it. Be it on a train, plane, or a park bench with an iPad, your mobile site will be just as functional as if it were being accessed from a desktop computer.
Search Engine Optimization ($700 value)
We will internally optimize the pages on your site for Google and other search engines.
- XML sitemaps: A sitemap shows Google exactly what is on your site. If it’s easy for Google to find, it’s easy for users to find.
- Canonical URLs: Use the best URL available instead of switching between two or three similar ones. Linking to this URL helps build your web authority.
- Google Webmaster Tools: Add Webmaster tools to your website arsenal to bring your optimization to the next level.
- Robot.txt: Robot.txt makes hiding pages from Google easier than ever. Enter the pages you want left alone and the code will block the bots from browsing. It’s that simple.
- Homepage Meta Description: Meta descriptions are the secret ingredient to killer SEO. We’ll optimize the meta description for your website and teach you how to do it for your blog posts.
- Keyword Research: What do you want to be known for? We’ll research keywords that fit your brand and will help you rise to the top in SEO ranking.
Establish your personal brand with a custom domain name for your site. Already have your domain name? We’ll do all the technical setup to make sure it connects to your website. Don’t have a domain name yet? We’ll guide you through the process of buying one. Domains typically cost about $10 per year (not included in the cost of the website package).
Google Analytics ($100 value)
Google Analytics will show you:
- How many people visit your website
- What pages they view
- How long they stay
- Where they came from
By having this data at your fingertips, you’ll be able to find out what works and what doesn’t. Say goodbye to endless hours of trying to figure out what to write about. You’ll be able to find out what your readers want!
Premium Contact Form ($250 Value)
We don’t like having our personal email addresses on display on the Internet for anyone to see. It’s a great way to invite spammers into your inbox. That’s why we encourage authors to use contact forms on their site. Here are two of our favorite contact form perks:
- Your forms can integrate with your MailChimp or Constant Contact account to build your email newsletter list
- You can allow readers to submit blog posts for consideration.
Email Newsletter Setup ($500 Value)
Allow us to design a MailChimp email newsletter to match your website. This comes with MailChimp setup, design, configuration, and integration with your website. If you already have a MailChimp account, we can integrate it with any package website for free. If you currently use Constant Contact, we highly recommend that you read 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters.
Mini book graphic design
One of the most effective ways to build your email list is to offer a freebie in exchange for subscriptions. This strategy is especially effective when you have an attractive mini book graphic to visually represent the freebie. Our graphic designers will create an eye-catching graphic which you can display on your signup form. It’s great when pictures do the talking for you, isn’t it?