Santa can teach authors a lot about book marketing. How to dress well is not one of them.
Platform Building Tips
We’ve compiled a list of the top Christian literary agents on Twitter. It’s time to get connected.
November 25, 2013
Pinterest gives you the opportunity of a large following that will quickly and easily. Learn how to use Pinterest to boost your platform.
Goodreads is one of the most effective places for authors to market their books. Learn easy ways to use GoodReads to sell more books and get more readers.
Are you a novelist? Do you want to sell more of your books? If yes, we think you’ll love this brand new Podcast. It’s a Podcast on marketing designed specifically […]
How do you make it onto a bestsellers list? In this post I discuss the key elements to writing a bestseller, including a little known secret that can have a significant effect on book sales.
When you say your website on the radio can listeners find it? Can they spell it? The radio test is not just important for the radio. Anytime someone talks about your website you want to make sure the listener goes to the right site. Here are 7 tests to see if your website passes the radio test.
Did you know that MyBookTable now comes with GoodReads integration? You can now show a books GoodRead’s reviews right on your book page. Show off the reviews you already have on GoodReads while leveraging your website traffic to get even more book reviews. Win Win!
This is an article we’ve written for our authors’ photographers. If you are an author about to have a photoshoot for a website, you’ll want to share this resource with […]
If you are a writer, you need to start thinking about your book like it’s your business.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- SERP Optimization: I recently cannot depart your web site in advance ...
- Derand Drake: GoDaddy is the worst. A domain I had with them for...
- Lisa Medley: Seriously. You could not have made this any easier...
- Spero: What would the complications be to use one install...
- Starting with LiveJournal and the Soft Launch - GryphonGirl Yaoi: […] here’s an article by Thomas Umstat...