Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More
- She is involved in her own marketing.
- She’s transparent, which builds familiarity and trust
- She uses every channel — differently
- She says “no” when her brand is devalued
- Her product is inspirational and unexpected
- She makes smart partnerships
- She’s a master at maintaining magic and mystery in her brand
I really enjoyed this episode, and even though her music isn’t really mine, I’ve always appreciated what Taylor Swift was doing. She takes her business pretty seriously, but also seems to be such a good sport (her SNL appearance that I saw was pretty funny) and a nice person.
She seems pretty genuine and caring, and I love when good people do well.
So glad to see a new episode come up! Good topic and tips–thanks!
I really enjoyed this podcast, but I’m curious as to how aspiring writers are supposed to use Facebook and Twitter differently?
Really surprising! This should inspire more writers/authors and business owners.