Promoting books has changed a lot over the last few years and 2013 will be no exception. Here is what I predict will happen in book marketing in 2013. This post is part of a series. See: 15 Publishing Industry Predictions for 2013 and 2013 Reading Trends for more predictions. As always, we would like to hear from you. [...]
Here are over a dozen book predictions for 2013 covering Audiobooks, eBooks and Reading Trends.
We’ve polled literary agents, publishers and authors asking them to peer into the future and predict where the publishing industry is headed. Here is what they have to say about the publishing industry in 2013.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Create A Custom Widget in WordPress May 23, 2013
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- Steve K Smy: OK - I Surrender - it won't show it - use divisio...
- Steve K Smy: Nope - it didn't :( "You can sometimes get over...
- Steve K Smy: One extra word of advice: If the results don't l...
- Angela: I use godaddy for my domains and host them with ta...
- Tara: Thanks - all updated and WOO! I could do it all b...