We have asked the experts and here is what they think 2014 will hold for authors and publishers.
A year ago, we had three posts of predictions for 2013. Here we score those predictions to see how we did.
Promoting books has changed a lot over the last few years and 2013 will be no exception. Here is what I predict will happen in book marketing in 2013. This post […]
Here are over a dozen book predictions for 2013 covering Audiobooks, eBooks and Reading Trends.
We’ve polled literary agents, publishers and authors asking them to peer into the future and predict where the publishing industry is headed. Here is what they have to say about the publishing industry in 2013.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- Clayton Swan: I have begun the writing of 3 books simultaneously...
- Monday Must-Reads [04/14/14]: […] The Best Writing Podcasts For Authors &a...
- ron: what if you don't use word press and still want g...
- What image size do you need for previews on social media?: […] The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media...
- K.M. Weiland: Wow! I'm honored. Thank you so much for including...