We’ve compiled a list of the top Christian literary agents on Twitter. It’s time to get connected.
Social Media Tips
November 25, 2013
Pinterest gives you the opportunity of a large following that will quickly and easily. Learn how to use Pinterest to boost your platform.
Goodreads is one of the most effective places for authors to market their books. Learn easy ways to use GoodReads to sell more books and get more readers.
Looking to take Twitter to the next level? If you’re consistently engaging with your readers on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, and your newsletter, and you’re looking to add a new […]
Most bloggers know that Facebook and Twitter are important for getting traffic to your posts. But did you know that the number of blog visitors finding their way from Pinterest […]
Pinterest is one of the fastest-growing social networks and brings in lots of referral traffic to blogs (according to one study, more traffic comes from Pinterest than Twitter). While one […]
Pages, or Fan Pages as some people call them, are one of the best ways to promote your book or cause on Facebook. They are much more flexible than groups and won’t dilute your profile with people you don’t know.
Here is how to create a page of your own.
Have you ever seen a “Latest Tweets” widget in a blogger’s sidebar? These are widgets that show a blogger’s latest activity on Twitter. It connects to Twitter and automatically updates […]
Google+ is a ghost town. No one uses it. It’s only for nerds. Or at least, that’s what most people who have never tried it think. However, Google+ is a […]
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 8 Ways to Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book November 11, 2013
- 009 - An Introduction to Twitter for Novelists | Novel MarketingNovel Marketing: […] How to Set Up a Professional Twitter Pro...
- Fiona Ingram: I find the Goodreads staff extremely helpful as we...
- Pierre van Blommestein: Thank you for a most timely and helpful article! ...
- Facebook per gli scrittori: risorsa irrinunciabile o trappola mortale? - Scrivo.me: […] tra i tuoi lettori attorno a una tua ope...
- Get the facts: Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to ...