It’s January again, which means time for New Year’s resolutions. It’s easy for resolutions to become bigger-than-life, difficult to keep, and discouraging. While the big dreams are necessary, it’s often […]
Social Media Tips
January 7, 2014
We’ve compiled a list of the top Christian literary agents on Twitter. It’s time to get connected.
November 25, 2013
Pinterest gives you the opportunity of a large following that will quickly and easily. Learn how to use Pinterest to boost your platform.
Goodreads is one of the most effective places for authors to market their books. Learn easy ways to use GoodReads to sell more books and get more readers.
Looking to take Twitter to the next level? If you’re consistently engaging with your readers on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, and your newsletter, and you’re looking to add a new […]
Most bloggers know that Facebook and Twitter are important for getting traffic to your posts. But did you know that the number of blog visitors finding their way from Pinterest […]
Pinterest is one of the fastest-growing social networks and brings in lots of referral traffic to blogs (according to one study, more traffic comes from Pinterest than Twitter). While one […]
Pages, or Fan Pages as some people call them, are one of the best ways to promote your book or cause on Facebook. They are much more flexible than groups and won’t dilute your profile with people you don’t know.
Here is how to create a page of your own.
Have you ever seen a “Latest Tweets” widget in a blogger’s sidebar? These are widgets that show a blogger’s latest activity on Twitter. It connects to Twitter and automatically updates […]
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...
- Draugnar: GoDaddy has moved away from the slutty advertising...
- Facebook Tips All Writers Should Use | Social Media Satisfied: […] “Tagging people in a status update or ...
- Let’s talk about twitter | North Branch Writers' Critique Group: […] 44 essential twitter hashtags every auth...