Are you a novelist? Do you want to sell more of your books? If yes, we think you’ll love this brand new Podcast. It’s a Podcast on marketing designed specifically […]
September was another busy month at Author Media. We saw a lot of changes in the office, including adding several new team members, but that didn’t stop us from continuing […]
The slowdown in blogging around here may have given you the impression that business has slowed down for us as well. Not true! We launched four sites in July and […]
This new version of MyBookTable comes with book reviews, GoodReads integration, more shortcode options, breadcrumbs, drag and drop book sorting and more!
Yesterday, Google Reader breathed its last breath. Many of us at Author Media used Google Reader for years in order to keep up with all of our favorite blogs. We […]
Time to celebrate! At the start of each new month, we like to highlight the websites we launch the previous month. In June, we launched a very remarkable site for a lady […]
We are excited to announce MyBookTable, our first WordPress built for the general public. In the past, to get access to Author Media technology and expertise you had to buy an author website from us. No more.
Now you can download the MyBookTable plugin for free.
Are you reading this in Google Reader? If so, this should be the last post of ours that you read in Google Reader. It’s time to make the switch. Readers, […]
Launching a new website is something to celebrate! This year, we’ve been having a lot of fun highlighting our clients who are launching new websites by featuring them in a […]
What websites did Author Media launch in April? We’ll show you.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 8 Ways to Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book November 11, 2013
- Fiona Ingram: I find the Goodreads staff extremely helpful as we...
- Pierre van Blommestein: Thank you for a most timely and helpful article! ...
- Facebook per gli scrittori: risorsa irrinunciabile o trappola mortale? - Scrivo.me: […] tra i tuoi lettori attorno a una tua ope...
- Get the facts: Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to ...
- more info: Great post but I was wondering if you could write ...