Some authors tend to ignore the business side of writing only to later get into trouble with the IRS or pay way more than their fair share in taxes. Don’t let this happen to you.
MyBookTable is now the #1 WordPress Bookstore plugin on the WordPress repository. We have been hard at work making MBT even better. We are excited to announce version 1.3 now with GetNoticed! Integration and much more.
We have asked the experts and here is what they think 2014 will hold for authors and publishers.
A year ago, we had three posts of predictions for 2013. Here we score those predictions to see how we did.
Are you a novelist? Do you want to sell more of your books? If yes, we think you’ll love this brand new Podcast. It’s a Podcast on marketing designed specifically […]
September was another busy month at Author Media. We saw a lot of changes in the office, including adding several new team members, but that didn’t stop us from continuing […]
The slowdown in blogging around here may have given you the impression that business has slowed down for us as well. Not true! We launched four sites in July and […]
This new version of MyBookTable comes with book reviews, GoodReads integration, more shortcode options, breadcrumbs, drag and drop book sorting and more!
Yesterday, Google Reader breathed its last breath. Many of us at Author Media used Google Reader for years in order to keep up with all of our favorite blogs. We […]
Time to celebrate! At the start of each new month, we like to highlight the websites we launch the previous month. In June, we launched a very remarkable site for a lady […]
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers | The Inkwell: […] Today’s Techie Tuesday article is repr...
- Susie Soh: I am managing my friend/author Google + page. Do y...
- Peter: Or just simply that that's how they want to marke...
- Campus Life Cheats: Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was...
- Kyle Parker: another test...