Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More
Your book is finished. Polished. Ready for the world to read. But then the questions enter your mind, yes, those questions … how do I launch my novel in the most impactful way possible? How do I do it without feeling overwhelmed? And where do I find the time?
We get it. They’re daunting questions. But we have a resource that will answer (almost) all of them:
The Launch Your Book Blueprint is a 21-day course where we take you through the precise steps on how to put your book out into the world in a way that makes it sell, and sell, and sell.
James Rubart, Mary DeMuth, and Thomas Umstattd (That’s me! 🙂 ) developed this course, to take away the confusion around book launches.
We want to give you proven strategies and a plan that will work for your book.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
Week 1: GET READY
- What marketing is, and how to sell yourself (even if you’re an introvert)
- How to develop your author brand and present it powerfully to readers
- How to write best-selling copy
- How to build a rabid tribe of fans
- How to create a launch team
Saturday BONUS session: How to keep consistency in your branding across all platforms
Week 2: GET SET
- The best email strategies
- How to build a media calendar
- The best ways to use Amazon
- How to maximize the impact of your website
- How to write content that will get you guest slots on leading blogs and websites
Saturday BONUS Video: Create a powerful lead page & other strategies
Week 3: GO!
- Your three best friends the moment you launch
- The power of GoodReads to sell more books
- What to do on launch day
- How to nail media interviews
- What to do during the first 30 days of your launch
Saturday BONUS: Facebook Live & Facebook Advertising
But the Launch Your Book Blueprint is not just a course. You get to be part of an exclusive, private Facebook group where Mary, Jim, and I will answer your specific questions. You will also be able to share ideas and brainstorm with the other students.
Well, there are a number of cool “plus” items, but if you’ve read this far, I’m guessing you’re interested. So head here to get all the details.
We’d love to have you join us, and see your book rocket to success.