Your author brand is how your fans identify you.You might have an idea of your brand but how do you build it? Try these 5 ideas.
Tag Archives | LinkedIn
You are here: Home > LinkedIn
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
8077 Fans Like
6819 Followers Follow
460 Subscribers Follow
419 Followers Circle
1177 Subscribers Subscribe
5112 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 22064
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 8 Ways to Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book November 11, 2013
- Lisa Medley: Seriously. You could not have made this any easier...
- A Career in Publishing Industry | Integrated Ideas: […] Image Courtesy: www.authormedia.com [...
- Spero: What would the complications be to use one install...
- Michael Kors Large Navy Satchel: HTC wild fire deals made for people who need to bu...
- Starting with LiveJournal and the Soft Launch - GryphonGirl Yaoi: […] here’s an article by Thomas Umstat...
Amazon Audiobook Author Interview Blog Blogging Blog Promotion Book Promotion bronze Copyright Creative Commons Domain eBooks Email Facebook Free Tools gold goodies section Google Google Analytics Hashtag iPad iPhone LinkedIn MyBookTable News Newsletters Photo Platform Predictions Productivity readers SEO Social Media Sync Technology Reviews titles traffic Twitter URL Web Design website website promotion Websites Wordpress Writing