Santa can teach authors a lot about book marketing. How to dress well is not one of them.
About Thomas Umstattd
Goodreads is one of the most effective places for authors to market their books. Learn easy ways to use GoodReads to sell more books and get more readers.
Are you a novelist? Do you want to sell more of your books? If yes, we think you’ll love this brand new Podcast. It’s a Podcast on marketing designed specifically […]
No, it’s not crazy. You can write a novel in thirty days.
To give you a hand, we will be hosting a webinar with Jeff Gerke, publisher and author of Write Your Novel in a Month.
When you say your website on the radio can listeners find it? Can they spell it? The radio test is not just important for the radio. Anytime someone talks about your website you want to make sure the listener goes to the right site. Here are 7 tests to see if your website passes the radio test.
This new version of MyBookTable comes with book reviews, GoodReads integration, more shortcode options, breadcrumbs, drag and drop book sorting and more!
Did you know that MyBookTable now comes with GoodReads integration? You can now show a books GoodRead’s reviews right on your book page. Show off the reviews you already have on GoodReads while leveraging your website traffic to get even more book reviews. Win Win!
Pages, or Fan Pages as some people call them, are one of the best ways to promote your book or cause on Facebook. They are much more flexible than groups and won’t dilute your profile with people you don’t know.
Here is how to create a page of your own.
This is an article we’ve written for our authors’ photographers. If you are an author about to have a photoshoot for a website, you’ll want to share this resource with […]
Have you ever noticed how some people’s photo’s appear next to their comments and others do not? We’ll teach you how to make that happen.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 網路廣告: Howdy! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for ...
- Shital Bhalani: Your blog should reflect your personality and who ...
- Mira Dessy, author The Pantry Principle: Thanks for the step by step explanation!...
- Patricia Likakis: Hello, Chad. So interesting I came across this pos...
- Lisa Smith: Yes, you can export your contacts into a csv or xc...