If you build it they won’t come. The only way to get people to visit your author website is to give them something they are looking for. But what is that? This article summarizes research done by the Codex Group about what readers want from author websites.
Caught off guard by Google Reader’s death sentence? Here are ways you can survive as an author.
January 18, 2013
Feeling stuck on Facebook? Here are 3 simple ways to engage on your author Facebook page.
August 30, 2012
Discover which six magic words will get clicks for your blog. Just don’t use them all at the same time. That would be messy.
Stumped by slumping book sales? Rob Eagar shares what to do when your book isn’t selling.
August 3, 2012
Do you know what your author website needs? Now you do.
Ready to start reading writing blogs again? There are four you should be following. Do you know which ones they are?
March 20, 2012
The reading experience has been a solo activity for thousands of years. Watch our interview with BookShout to see how that is changing.
The New iPad is here and perfect for authors. We’ll tell you why.
When Monday morning rolls around and you have 130 emails waiting for you, having an inbox at zero seems like a dream. Make it a reality.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- Hazza Jay: It didn't work, Nat....
- Iola: Excellent post, but me and a friend are a little c...
- Mike Martin: Great Article. I am an author of a mystery series ...
- Lynn Lovelace: I have a few fb pages known and want to make a gro...
- Clayton Swan: I have begun the writing of 3 books simultaneously...