If you build it they won’t come. The only way to get people to visit your author website is to give them something they are looking for. But what is that? This article summarizes research done by the Codex Group about what readers want from author websites.
Caught off guard by Google Reader’s death sentence? Here are ways you can survive as an author.
January 18, 2013
Feeling stuck on Facebook? Here are 3 simple ways to engage on your author Facebook page.
August 30, 2012
Discover which six magic words will get clicks for your blog. Just don’t use them all at the same time. That would be messy.
Stumped by slumping book sales? Rob Eagar shares what to do when your book isn’t selling.
August 3, 2012
Do you know what your author website needs? Now you do.
Ready to start reading writing blogs again? There are four you should be following. Do you know which ones they are?
March 20, 2012
The reading experience has been a solo activity for thousands of years. Watch our interview with BookShout to see how that is changing.
The New iPad is here and perfect for authors. We’ll tell you why.
When Monday morning rolls around and you have 130 emails waiting for you, having an inbox at zero seems like a dream. Make it a reality.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Are You Planning for Success? June 18, 2013
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- sara solutions: thanks for giving the links....
- Juliana Jones: I agree with Debra about not putting down your act...
- Elle: Great article, Caitlin! (my fav granddaughter's n...
- Levi T.: For people who write, there are a bunch of you who...
- Shaney Lee: Actually, we have a problem with those types of ad...