Do you want to write? You need a writing schedule. We’ll help you create one in this post.
August 20, 2012
Join a small team of authors who are about to be transformed into savvy bloggers. If you have a blog and want to make it successful, join!
Stumped by slumping book sales? Rob Eagar shares what to do when your book isn’t selling.
We work hard to be productive at work. But what if productivity was found not in mixing business and pleasure but keeping them far apart?
Facebook has done it again. There are four ways to look at a public Timeline. Are you always getting the whole story?
Do you use Twitter? You need to know the hotkeys that will make the site even easier for you to use.
They say that zen is a state of mind. Thanks to Wordpress, zen is also a form your screen takes. We’re here to show you how it works.
Tired of trying to figure out how to edit things on Wordpress? Get ready to print off this cheat sheet of hotkeys.
June 12, 2012
If you are an author on Facebook, you have three email inboxes. What important messages are you not receiving?
Retweets are like strangers. They can be welcomed or super annoying. Here’s how to turn off retweets on Twitter.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- buy a auto coulsdon: Hey, fantastic blog post. It has really inspired t...
- Selling Used Car: Great write-up, dude. Just can't wait for the nex...
- Kyle Parker: another test...
- tanning bed tips for first timers: Hey there I am so excited I found your site, I rea...
- Hazza Jay: It didn't work, Nat....