We’ll show you how to become a book blogger and get free books.
Learn the book marketing strategy that brought one author’s book into the hands of national talk show hosts…and landed him in their book club.
Constant Contact is the most popular solution for author newsletters. But is it the best? Here are 7 reasons why I prefer Mail Chimp to Constant Contact.
Book signings just got easier. Use Twitter to supercharge the event and bring your readers to you. We’ll tell you how.
Were you thinking about backing the MyBookTable plugin for WordPress? We have some very important news about the Kickstarter project.
Stuck in a Pinterest slump? We have seven free tools that will get you pinning like a pro in no time.
We’re creating a WordPress Plugin to help authors sell more books and make affiliate money through sites likes Amazon and Barnes & Noble. We need your help.
March 5, 2013
Twitter isn’t going anywhere.
The sad thing is, most authors are ignoring it. They can’t afford to.
Here’s why you should use a hashtag for your next book.
In the age of the internet, it’s easy to want to compete globally. Just don’t forget the power of local.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- How To Do a Reverse Image Search June 4, 2013
- Jim Stow: Hi Allison, I love your book title. I pray that yo...
- Peter DeHaan: I just surveyed my newsletter subscribers and they...
- Maria I. Morgan: Great post, Caitlin! Really resonated with surroun...
- Alison Nappi: This resonates with me so deeply. I can't wait to...
- Carrie Lynn Lewis: Caitlin, Great post. I feel validated! As a ...