Want to level up your publishing career? Here are 8 writing podcasts that can help authors like you.
Some authors tend to ignore the business side of writing only to later get into trouble with the IRS or pay way more than their fair share in taxes. Don’t let this happen to you.
Many authors are terrified that someone will steal their work. They don’t realize their true enemy is obscurity not piracy.
MyBookTable is now the #1 WordPress Bookstore plugin on the WordPress repository. We have been hard at work making MBT even better. We are excited to announce version 1.3 now with GetNoticed! Integration and much more.
You would think that, working at a company called “Author Media,” all of the employees would be digital book fanatics, carrying around our Kindles all the time, everywhere. But that’s […]
January 7, 2014
It’s January again, which means time for New Year’s resolutions. It’s easy for resolutions to become bigger-than-life, difficult to keep, and discouraging. While the big dreams are necessary, it’s often […]
We have asked the experts and here is what they think 2014 will hold for authors and publishers.
A year ago, we had three posts of predictions for 2013. Here we score those predictions to see how we did.
Santa can teach authors a lot about book marketing. How to dress well is not one of them.
Earlier this year, we made a list of 101 tweetable quotes for authors. It was a hit. So we’ve done it again. We’ve gathered a list of quotes for authors […]
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers | The Inkwell: […] Today’s Techie Tuesday article is repr...
- Susie Soh: I am managing my friend/author Google + page. Do y...
- Peter: Or just simply that that's how they want to marke...
- Campus Life Cheats: Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was...
- Kyle Parker: another test...