The publishing world has changed significantly over the past ten years. Publishers have become much more selective about which books they choose to publish, and often they require the writer [...]
If you are a writer, you need to start thinking about your book like it’s your business.
Websites explained in a way that makes sense for the automotive aficionado.
We recommend that you engage your readers to maximize the effect of your social media presence. But sometimes you just need to focus on your book to hit a looming deadline. So what to [...]
When someone talks about the advantages of video blogging for your author platform does your heart start to race with that how-am-I-going-to-find-time-to-learn-another-new-thing feeling? First you’d have to figure out what technology you [...]
Find out if people are stealing your images, words, or identity with a simple reverse image search. We’ll show you how.
Newsletters are some of the greatest marketing tools an author has. Think about it. Someone has given you their explicit permission to contact them directly through their e-mail. That’s huge, [...]
So, you want to make a custom widget for your sidebar or footer, but don’t know HTML? Never fear! There’s a pretty nifty trick you can use to create a [...]
Ever wonder how authors add “Click to tweet” in their blog posts? We’ll show you how to use Click to Tweet and drive traffic to your blog.
May 16, 2013
FollowerWonk is a powerful tool that can help authors tweet smarter. We explain what it does and why you should use it.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Are You Planning for Success? June 18, 2013
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- sara solutions: thanks for giving the links....
- Juliana Jones: I agree with Debra about not putting down your act...
- Elle: Great article, Caitlin! (my fav granddaughter's n...
- Levi T.: For people who write, there are a bunch of you who...
- Shaney Lee: Actually, we have a problem with those types of ad...