- Episode 1 was on Oct 7, 2013
- A lot has happened over the last four and a half years.
- Jim has won half a dozen book awards
- Thomas spent time as the marketing director for a publishing company.
- We went a couple of years only posting every other week.
- Starting summer of last year we went back to a weekly show and we’ve loved it … it’s been a ton of fun.
- Now we would like to talk about the future of the podcast.
We Want to Make the Podcast Even More Useful to You and More Beneficial to us
- Monthly Resource (Like the spreadsheet we gave away last week)
- We are excited to announce: The Novel Marketing Patreon Page
- $2 Level
- Warm (maybe even toasty warm) feelings inside you, knowing you’re keeping Thomas and James on the air
- Access to the Patron Only Community Discussion
- Monthly Resource Archive
- Exclusive Patron Only Discounts:
- 20% discount on back cover copywriting
- 25% discount on the MyBookTable Pro WordPress Plugin
- 25% discount on the MySpeakingEvents Pro WordPress plugin
- 25% discount on the MyBookProgress Pro WordPress plugin
- 50% discount on The Five Year Plan to Become a Bestselling Author
- 50% discount on The Tax & Business Guide for Authors
- Over $160 in discounts. You would have to be a Patron for 6 years before you caught up to all those discounts.
- All that for $2 a month!
- $5 Level
- Exclusive Monthly Q&A Episode (like a more exclusive version of the Q&A extravaganza)
- Special Monthly Episode Bundle where we package several popular episodes on a specific topic and give you private access.
- Ebook of your choice of one of James’ novels, Rooms, Book of Days, or The Chair
- $8 Level
- Everything in the previous levels.
- This level is limited to only 16 people.
- Your book and website featured on Novel Marketing.com & on Patreon.com
- Your book(s) and website mentioned on the show every quarter
- Two ebooks of your choice from any of James’ nine novels, Rooms, Book of Days, The Chair, Soul’s Gate, Memory’s Door, Spirit Bridge, The Five Times I Met Myself, The Long Journey to Jake Palmer, The Man He Never Was
- $100 Stay a Weekly Show
- $200 Episode Transcripts
- $350 Legacy Transcripts
- $500 Live Q&A
What Won’t Change
- We will still have free episodes for you here every week (assuming we hit our first goal)
- Otherwise, we will still have free episodes every other week.
- The podcast will keep getting better as we are more connected with our listeners and have more energy to devote to the podcast.
- You can still ask questions for free. We will still spend whole episodes answering significant questions.
- You can still get the monthly resource for free the month it comes out.
At this point, you’re probably asking, okay, well how do I get connected? Easy: Go to NovelMarketing.com and click “Become a Patron.”
Sponsor: Our sponsor this week is of course, the Novel Marketing Podcast Patron Page!