How do you make it onto a bestsellers list? In this post I discuss the key elements to writing a bestseller, including a little known secret that can have a significant effect on book sales.
If you are a writer, you need to start thinking about your book like it’s your business.
We’ll show you how to become a book blogger and get free books.
We’re sharing our secret blog post formula with the rest of the world. Good blog posts should happen more often. We’re helping that happen.
April 23, 2013
Liz Curtis Higgs answers the question – “If you write two different kinds of books…do you need two different websites?” The answer may surprise you.
Writer’s block hits at the worst time. Here are some things to blog about to get your creative juices flowing again.
Don’t waste your time online.
You are a writer. You should be writing.
Use these Chrome extensions to maximize your time online.
February 14, 2013
We cannot approach the 21st century with 20th century tactics and expect to succeed. Curious? Read more about surviving this brave new world.
January 22, 2013
Ever wonder what the secret to an excellent blog is? Thomas Umstattd shares the 12 secrets of excellent blogs in this video.
Wondering what books to get the author in your life this Christmas? Here’s a list of books for writers that will make shopping easy.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- Mira Dessy, author The Pantry Principle: Thanks for the step by step explanation!...
- Patricia Likakis: Hello, Chad. So interesting I came across this pos...
- Lisa Smith: Yes, you can export your contacts into a csv or xc...
- Lisa Smith: You've got some incorrect info in your article: ...
- Cinda: I like Daily(W)right by Damyanti....