When you say your website on the radio can listeners find it? Can they spell it? The radio test is not just important for the radio. Anytime someone talks about your website you want to make sure the listener goes to the right site. Here are 7 tests to see if your website passes the radio test.
What do your readers want? Without knowing the answer you can’t make them happy. Tracking your site stats allows you you to make adjustments to thrill your readers. If you want advocates you need to read this post.
Websites explained in a way that makes sense for the automotive aficionado.
Ever wonder how authors add “Click to tweet” in their blog posts? We’ll show you how to use Click to Tweet and drive traffic to your blog.
April 30, 2013
Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
April 23, 2013
Liz Curtis Higgs answers the question – “If you write two different kinds of books…do you need two different websites?” The answer may surprise you.
Every day, an army of evil computers are trying to hack into WordPress sites. Have you fallen victim? Here’s how to protect yourself.
Authors, nonprofits, and America’s Mad Professor of Fiction Writing..oh my! Find out whose sites we launched in March.
Writer’s block hits at the worst time. Here are some things to blog about to get your creative juices flowing again.
If you build it they won’t come. The only way to get people to visit your author website is to give them something they are looking for. But what is that? This article summarizes research done by the Codex Group about what readers want from author websites.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 8 Ways to Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book November 11, 2013
- more info: Great post but I was wondering if you could write ...
- Sundi Jo: Do you have a list of non-fiction?...
- Vijay Atawane: Great work Caitlin. You really are the guiding ang...
- Cliborne Pimperton: testing 1 2 uh... oh yeah 3!...
- Using Your Leftovers | thesoutherntablet: […] Umstattd wrote an article called 10 Ways...