Just when you thought had finally gotten used to Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg decided to change things up on you. We explain how you can make the jump.
Buying a new website can be tricky. We’ll tell you what questions you need to ask before handing over your money to a website company.
Most author websites go ignored because the novelists don’t know the following ten tricks…
Today, we’re critiquing a reader website. She’s a writer, editor, and entrepreneur. Here’s what you can learn from her website.
Few things scare readers more than bad author website design. Here are 13 proven ways to scare people away from your book website.
Authors often ask me, “How do I know if my website is ready to launch?” This is a great question because many authors use the wrong approach.
Want to save some money by taking your own pictures? Whip them into website-worthy shape with one of these 4 free photo editing tools.
There’s no such thing as the perfect website. That includes ours. There’s always room for improvement. Always.
If you want to attract agents and publishers for your next book, you need to check these seven things about your website before they do.
Designing for the web is a different skill than designing for print. Print designers who learn these three simple differences will see a dramatic increase in the effectiveness of their designs.
Otherwise their designs will fall flat. Feel free to share this article with the print designers in your life.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- sohel: go daddy is bad hosting company.... don't have l...
- Refugia: I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this site ...
- SERP Optimization: I recently cannot depart your web site in advance ...
- Derand Drake: GoDaddy is the worst. A domain I had with them for...
- Lisa Medley: Seriously. You could not have made this any easier...