When you say your website on the radio can listeners find it? Can they spell it? The radio test is not just important for the radio. Anytime someone talks about your website you want to make sure the listener goes to the right site. Here are 7 tests to see if your website passes the radio test.
There was a time when I have almost 40 domains with GoDaddy. I started using them almost ten years ago back when GoDaddy was a new website with dungeon low prices.
Now I don’t own a single domain with GoDaddy. Here are six reasons why you should move away from GoDaddy too.
Writer’s block hits at the worst time. Here are some things to blog about to get your creative juices flowing again.
When you pick a domain name for your website make sure to avoid these traps. Once you commit to a domain name changing is a lot of hassle.
Learn what to avoid now before it is to late.
So you bought a fancy new domain and now it is time to print business cards and fliers. Many authors print their URL in such a way that no one remembers it. Don’t be one of those authors. The following post has the 8 taps most authors fall into and how to avoid those traps.
Have you ever needed a new domain name (something.com) but not known how to find the right one? Here are some free tools that can help you.
Imagine you are doing a radio interview and you hear the closing music start to play. The host asks you to give your website one more time. What do you say?
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 8 Ways to Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book November 11, 2013
- Spero: What would the complications be to use one install...
- Michael Kors Large Navy Satchel: HTC wild fire deals made for people who need to bu...
- Starting with LiveJournal and the Soft Launch - GryphonGirl Yaoi: […] here’s an article by Thomas Umstat...
- 009 - An Introduction to Twitter for Novelists | Novel MarketingNovel Marketing: […] How to Set Up a Professional Twitter Pro...
- Fiona Ingram: I find the Goodreads staff extremely helpful as we...