If you build it they won’t come. The only way to get people to visit your author website is to give them something they are looking for. But what is that? This article summarizes research done by the Codex Group about what readers want from author websites.
March 5, 2013
Twitter isn’t going anywhere.
The sad thing is, most authors are ignoring it. They can’t afford to.
Here’s why you should use a hashtag for your next book.
August 30, 2012
Discover which six magic words will get clicks for your blog. Just don’t use them all at the same time. That would be messy.
February 2, 2012
Pinterest is the hottest new network. We explain how authors can get on, maximize their time, and use it as a powerful marketing tool.
Everyone talks about building a community on your blog. But it’s not something you can do overnight. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves.
January 24, 2012
It’s not enough to be on Twitter. As an author, you need to be using Twitter hashtags to help use your time wisely. Learn how.
Most author websites fail to sell enough books to reimburse the author for the cost of building the website.
The reason is because most authors don’t know the following seven secrets.
Most blog titles are about as magnetic as a skunk. Learn how to write titles for your blog posts that will pull in more readers.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- Trusted Nutrients Coupon Codes: I'm not sure where you are getting your informati...
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers | The Inkwell: […] Today’s Techie Tuesday article is repr...
- Susie Soh: I am managing my friend/author Google + page. Do y...
- Peter: Or just simply that that's how they want to marke...
- Campus Life Cheats: Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was...