Discover which six magic words will get clicks for your blog. Just don’t use them all at the same time. That would be messy.
August 30, 2012
Facebook page titles are like a tattoos. They stay with you forever.
Facebook is generally forgiving. They let you change your page if you make a mistake or change your mind. Except for one thing: the title of your fan page. So, this is the most important decision you make on Facebook because there is no going back.
If you’ve been reading AuthorTechTips.com, you know the importance of having a successful web presence. Usually that means having a website. As writers, of course we’re writing the web content ourselves, but as with anything, writing web content is its own skill.
Here’s how to make your Web content fit your work AND the Internet medium.
For someone to bother to read your blog it must be the most interesting thing on the internet – for that person at that time. If anything else is more interesting they will go there.
Your only chance to catch people’s attention is with your titles. No pressure.
Most blog titles are about as magnetic as a skunk. Learn how to write titles for your blog posts that will pull in more readers.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...
- Draugnar: GoDaddy has moved away from the slutty advertising...
- Facebook Tips All Writers Should Use | Social Media Satisfied: […] “Tagging people in a status update or ...
- Let’s talk about twitter | North Branch Writers' Critique Group: […] 44 essential twitter hashtags every auth...