Discover which six magic words will get clicks for your blog. Just don’t use them all at the same time. That would be messy.
August 30, 2012
Facebook page titles are like a tattoos. They stay with you forever.
Facebook is generally forgiving. They let you change your page if you make a mistake or change your mind. Except for one thing: the title of your fan page. So, this is the most important decision you make on Facebook because there is no going back.
If you’ve been reading AuthorTechTips.com, you know the importance of having a successful web presence. Usually that means having a website. As writers, of course we’re writing the web content ourselves, but as with anything, writing web content is its own skill.
Here’s how to make your Web content fit your work AND the Internet medium.
For someone to bother to read your blog it must be the most interesting thing on the internet – for that person at that time. If anything else is more interesting they will go there.
Your only chance to catch people’s attention is with your titles. No pressure.
Most blog titles are about as magnetic as a skunk. Learn how to write titles for your blog posts that will pull in more readers.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Are You Planning for Success? June 18, 2013
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- Juliana Jones: I agree with Debra about not putting down your act...
- Elle: Great article, Caitlin! (my fav granddaughter's n...
- Levi T.: For people who write, there are a bunch of you who...
- Shaney Lee: Actually, we have a problem with those types of ad...
- Marisa Horn: I am now waiting for a transfer of my domain to Go...