Wondering what the fuss is all about? We review WordPress 3.5 for authors.
Want to save some money by taking your own pictures? Whip them into website-worthy shape with one of these 4 free photo editing tools.
The New iPad is here and perfect for authors. We’ll tell you why.
The new iBooks is inventive, intuitive, and interactive. But it could also alienate your audience. Discover why in today’s blog post.
Author Tech Tips is now the Author Media Blog. In 2009, Thomas Umstattd Jr. started Author Tech Tips as a way to share writing strategies with authors who were timid about technology. [...]
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Are You Planning for Success? June 18, 2013
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- Carrie Lynn Lewis: Caitlin, Great post. I feel validated! As a ...
- Debra L. Butterfield: I do feel like I'm going in a million directions ...
- sara solutions: thanks for giving the links....
- Juliana Jones: I agree with Debra about not putting down your act...
- Elle: Great article, Caitlin! (my fav granddaughter's n...