Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
April 30, 2013
Here is a way to keep the most recent version of your book (and other documents) synced across multiple computers for free.
So you want to promote your blog on Facebook? Learn how to update your friends when you have new posts and make it easy for them to spread the word about your blog.
Have you ever got a Facebook group invitation saying something like “I lost my cell phone. Please give me your number.” Or “I just moved here is my new address.” What if there were a way to get Facebook to update your address book automatically. You can and best of all its free.
In this step by step guide you will learn how to sync Twitter and Facebook. This will save you a ton of time by allowing you to only to update one site to stay current on both sites. In this guide we assume you are already on both Twitter and Facebook.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- plumber Sparks NV: If you are looking for efficient and reliable plum...
- Blondell: These ingredients may not lead to weight loss indi...
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...
- Draugnar: GoDaddy has moved away from the slutty advertising...