Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
April 30, 2013
Here is a way to keep the most recent version of your book (and other documents) synced across multiple computers for free.
So you want to promote your blog on Facebook? Learn how to update your friends when you have new posts and make it easy for them to spread the word about your blog.
Have you ever got a Facebook group invitation saying something like “I lost my cell phone. Please give me your number.” Or “I just moved here is my new address.” What if there were a way to get Facebook to update your address book automatically. You can and best of all its free.
In this step by step guide you will learn how to sync Twitter and Facebook. This will save you a ton of time by allowing you to only to update one site to stay current on both sites. In this guide we assume you are already on both Twitter and Facebook.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 8 Ways to Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book November 11, 2013
- Lisa Medley: Seriously. You could not have made this any easier...
- Spero: What would the complications be to use one install...
- Starting with LiveJournal and the Soft Launch - GryphonGirl Yaoi: […] here’s an article by Thomas Umstat...
- 009 - An Introduction to Twitter for Novelists | Novel MarketingNovel Marketing: […] How to Set Up a Professional Twitter Pro...
- Fiona Ingram: I find the Goodreads staff extremely helpful as we...