Need a little extra help when it comes to Pinterest? We’ve found the Pinterest Cheat Sheet to image sizes. You are welcome.
Book signings just got easier. Use Twitter to supercharge the event and bring your readers to you. We’ll tell you how.
Stuck in a Pinterest slump? We have seven free tools that will get you pinning like a pro in no time.
Just when you thought had finally gotten used to Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg decided to change things up on you. We explain how you can make the jump.
Want to find out what’s going on in the world of Christian publishing? Read what the agents are talking about.
January 17, 2013
I once thought Twitter was a fad. Then I tried it out and my print sales increased 1,000% in 1 month. Here’s my story.
Many politicians and celebrities have been called out for having fake followers. Here’s what authors need to know about this trend.
There’s one simple thing you can do that will help drive people to your Author page. Find out what it is.
We work hard to be productive at work. But what if productivity was found not in mixing business and pleasure but keeping them far apart?
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- Our Viral Blog Post Formula May 7, 2013
- Angela: I use godaddy for my domains and host them with ta...
- Tara: Thanks - all updated and WOO! I could do it all b...
- diane williams: thank you for all the information, but I am still ...
- Kara: Pretty accurate except for when you write. I usual...
- dinesh: After hours of frantic searching, I struck gold. T...