If you are a writer, you need to start thinking about your book like it’s your business.
Ever wonder how authors add “Click to tweet” in their blog posts? We’ll show you how to use Click to Tweet and drive traffic to your blog.
April 30, 2013
Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
Ever feel like you are stuck in a tweeting rut? We’ve compiled 100 things for authors to tweet about…without sounding like an infomercial.
Writer’s block hits at the worst time. Here are some things to blog about to get your creative juices flowing again.
Every writer needs their own Mr. Miyagi to teach them how to win agents and influence editors at writer’s conferences. Ready to meet your Mr. Miyagi?
Don’t waste your time online.
You are a writer. You should be writing.
Use these Chrome extensions to maximize your time online.
March 5, 2013
Twitter isn’t going anywhere.
The sad thing is, most authors are ignoring it. They can’t afford to.
Here’s why you should use a hashtag for your next book.
Ever wondered how to block someone? How to identify a spambot? Caitlin answers these and 13 other questions about Twitter.
Do you want to write? You need a writing schedule. We’ll help you create one in this post.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Are You Planning for Success? June 18, 2013
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- Debra L. Butterfield: I do feel like I'm going in a million directions ...
- sara solutions: thanks for giving the links....
- Juliana Jones: I agree with Debra about not putting down your act...
- Elle: Great article, Caitlin! (my fav granddaughter's n...
- Levi T.: For people who write, there are a bunch of you who...