SOPA is not your friend. As a blogger, it could land you in jail. Concerned? Keep reading.
When our founding fathers created the copyright they did it to encourage the spread of ideas. Copyrights, like patents, only lasted 14 years. Hollywood changed all that and every 5 years or so they extend copy right by 5 years. The result? Millions of books have been locked in paper prisons rotting into oblivion.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Create A Custom Widget in WordPress May 23, 2013
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- LadyElle: Thank you! It seems very obvious now that I've do...
- Lasse: I forgot to ask; When you write a post and have in...
- Lasse: Great article very clearly explained. I've got a ...
- Kevin Hockenbary: alot of these sound great, but there's not...
- Steve K Smy: OK - I Surrender - it won't show it - use divisio...