As an author, you can’t afford to ignore Google’s authorship program. We’ll tell you what you need to know about this new development.
February 19, 2013
SOPA is not your friend. As a blogger, it could land you in jail. Concerned? Keep reading.
When our founding fathers created the copyright they did it to encourage the spread of ideas. Copyrights, like patents, only lasted 14 years. Hollywood changed all that and every 5 years or so they extend copy right by 5 years. The result? Millions of books have been locked in paper prisons rotting into oblivion.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...
- Draugnar: GoDaddy has moved away from the slutty advertising...
- Facebook Tips All Writers Should Use | Social Media Satisfied: […] “Tagging people in a status update or ...
- Let’s talk about twitter | North Branch Writers' Critique Group: […] 44 essential twitter hashtags every auth...