SOPA is not your friend. As a blogger, it could land you in jail. Concerned? Keep reading.
When our founding fathers created the copyright they did it to encourage the spread of ideas. Copyrights, like patents, only lasted 14 years. Hollywood changed all that and every 5 years or so they extend copy right by 5 years. The result? Millions of books have been locked in paper prisons rotting into oblivion.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- 網路廣告: Howdy! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for ...
- Shital Bhalani: Your blog should reflect your personality and who ...
- Mira Dessy, author The Pantry Principle: Thanks for the step by step explanation!...
- Patricia Likakis: Hello, Chad. So interesting I came across this pos...
- Lisa Smith: Yes, you can export your contacts into a csv or xc...