Have you ever noticed how some people’s photo’s appear next to their comments and others do not? We’ll teach you how to make that happen.
Your author portrait is one of the most important investments you’ll make. Nothing says amateur like an ugly author picture.
The biggest contributor to the look of your author website is the quality of the photos. Unfortunately, most author websites have terrible photos. Here are some tips of what to do and what not to do when looking for a photographer.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- swtor Cartel Coins: The available customization will be with their fac...
- Seo Tools: I believe my customers love it when we connect on ...
- télécharger le vieux qui ne voulait pas fêter son anniversaire: If some one desires expert view concerning running...
- Spa Products: Link exchange is nothing else except it is just pl...
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers | The Inkwell: […] Today’s Techie Tuesday article is repr...