Have you ever noticed how some people’s photo’s appear next to their comments and others do not? We’ll teach you how to make that happen.
Your author portrait is one of the most important investments you’ll make. Nothing says amateur like an ugly author picture.
The biggest contributor to the look of your author website is the quality of the photos. Unfortunately, most author websites have terrible photos. Here are some tips of what to do and what not to do when looking for a photographer.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- depressing quotes: Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any i...
- plumber Sparks NV: If you are looking for efficient and reliable plum...
- Blondell: These ingredients may not lead to weight loss indi...
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...