The New iPad is here and perfect for authors. We’ll tell you why.
The new iBooks is inventive, intuitive, and interactive. But it could also alienate your audience. Discover why in today’s blog post.
I almost didn’t get the chance to review the Kindle Fire . When my boss handed me the sleek black e-reader with the directive to play with the device and review […]
Christmas is almost here. Which means it’s time to buy a present for the author in your life. Especially if that author is you. Some of the hottest gifts this […]
Chances are you’ve heard people talking about Apple’s new iPad. Will it change everything for authors? Is it our doom or salvation? As a technologist, an author and a marketer this is my take on the iPad.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers | The Inkwell: […] Today’s Techie Tuesday article is repr...
- Susie Soh: I am managing my friend/author Google + page. Do y...
- Peter: Or just simply that that's how they want to marke...
- Campus Life Cheats: Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was...
- Kyle Parker: another test...