The New iPad is here and perfect for authors. We’ll tell you why.
The new iBooks is inventive, intuitive, and interactive. But it could also alienate your audience. Discover why in today’s blog post.
I almost didn’t get the chance to review the Kindle Fire . When my boss handed me the sleek black e-reader with the directive to play with the device and review […]
Christmas is almost here. Which means it’s time to buy a present for the author in your life. Especially if that author is you. Some of the hottest gifts this […]
Chances are you’ve heard people talking about Apple’s new iPad. Will it change everything for authors? Is it our doom or salvation? As a technologist, an author and a marketer this is my take on the iPad.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- home decor stores chelsea nyc: You should be a part of a contest for one of the h...
- more: I have an enthusiastic synthetic vision for the pu...
- Mira Dessy, author The Pantry Principle: Thanks for the step by step explanation!...
- Patricia Likakis: Hello, Chad. So interesting I came across this pos...
- Lisa Smith: Yes, you can export your contacts into a csv or xc...