The New iPad is here and perfect for authors. We’ll tell you why.
The new iBooks is inventive, intuitive, and interactive. But it could also alienate your audience. Discover why in today’s blog post.
I almost didn’t get the chance to review the Kindle Fire . When my boss handed me the sleek black e-reader with the directive to play with the device and review […]
Christmas is almost here. Which means it’s time to buy a present for the author in your life. Especially if that author is you. Some of the hottest gifts this […]
Chances are you’ve heard people talking about Apple’s new iPad. Will it change everything for authors? Is it our doom or salvation? As a technologist, an author and a marketer this is my take on the iPad.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- real racing 3 triche android: 3 million $ 1 year sector and also increasing each...
- Auvitra: You truly cause it to look really easy with the pr...
- depressing quotes: Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any i...
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...