You’ve seen #PubTip on Twitter. Now find out what it is and how to use it.
No one cares that you are sitting @Startucks. They don’t care that you’re at the airport either. But they may still follow you. Why? In this post you will the answer and learn how to rethink Twitter in such a way to make your follower count soar.
Part of the appeal of Twitter is that it gives users opportunities to communicate with people they’ve never had access to before. Learn how Phenix & Phenix Literary Publicists used Twitter to connect author Andy Andrews with thousands of readers on Twitter.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Create A Custom Widget in WordPress May 23, 2013
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- Kevin Hockenbary: alot of these sound great, but there's not...
- Steve K Smy: OK - I Surrender - it won't show it - use divisio...
- Steve K Smy: Nope - it didn't :( "You can sometimes get over...
- Steve K Smy: One extra word of advice: If the results don't l...
- Angela: I use godaddy for my domains and host them with ta...