You’ve seen #PubTip on Twitter. Now find out what it is and how to use it.
No one cares that you are sitting @Startucks. They don’t care that you’re at the airport either. But they may still follow you. Why? In this post you will the answer and learn how to rethink Twitter in such a way to make your follower count soar.
Part of the appeal of Twitter is that it gives users opportunities to communicate with people they’ve never had access to before. Learn how Phenix & Phenix Literary Publicists used Twitter to connect author Andy Andrews with thousands of readers on Twitter.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- best e cig uk: My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net ...
- Susie Soh: I am managing my friend/author Google + page. Do y...
- sushi recipes: A motivating discussion is definitely worth commen...
- Bea: Read the material within this website lots, plan...
- Peter: Or just simply that that's how they want to marke...