You’ve seen #PubTip on Twitter. Now find out what it is and how to use it.
No one cares that you are sitting @Startucks. They don’t care that you’re at the airport either. But they may still follow you. Why? In this post you will the answer and learn how to rethink Twitter in such a way to make your follower count soar.
Part of the appeal of Twitter is that it gives users opportunities to communicate with people they’ve never had access to before. Learn how Phenix & Phenix Literary Publicists used Twitter to connect author Andy Andrews with thousands of readers on Twitter.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- telecharger gta v: telecharger gta v carries a big function with Unit...
- socialeum: Enjoyed every bit of your post.Thanks Again....
- groom: This is a good article but there are very few webs...
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...