Google+ is a ghost town. No one uses it. It’s only for nerds. Or at least, that’s what most people who have never tried it think. However, Google+ is a […]
There was a time when I have almost 40 domains with GoDaddy. I started using them almost ten years ago back when GoDaddy was a new website with dungeon low prices.
Now I don’t own a single domain with GoDaddy. Here are six reasons why you should move away from GoDaddy too.
Caught off guard by Google Reader’s death sentence? Here are ways you can survive as an author.
February 19, 2013
As an author, you can’t afford to ignore Google’s authorship program. We’ll tell you what you need to know about this new development.
Your web development company can build a good SEO foundation, but your Google rank (or lack thereof) is up to you.
Join us on May 9, 2012 for a free webinar that will take the gobbledygook out of Google Analytics and teach you how to hone your message.
Authors can use Google+ with their critique groups. We’ll show you how.
Which 3 Google+ features will help every author build their online visibility and boost SEO? We’ll tell you.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- Monday Must-Reads [04/14/14]: […] The Best Writing Podcasts For Authors &a...
- ron: what if you don't use word press and still want g...
- What image size do you need for previews on social media?: […] The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media...
- K.M. Weiland: Wow! I'm honored. Thank you so much for including...
- keith jolie: sometimes works...sometimes doesn't...