What do your readers want? Without knowing the answer you can’t make them happy. Tracking your site stats allows you you to make adjustments to thrill your readers. If you want advocates you need to read this post.
Join us on May 9, 2012 for a free webinar that will take the gobbledygook out of Google Analytics and teach you how to hone your message.
Designing for the web is a different skill than designing for print. Print designers who learn these three simple differences will see a dramatic increase in the effectiveness of their designs.
Otherwise their designs will fall flat. Feel free to share this article with the print designers in your life.
Just because you have a website doesn’t mean that it’s effective. Fortunately, there are easy ways to track if your website is helping to build your author platform.
Whether you’re an author, speaker, or publisher, your goal is to sell more books and spread your message. But, how do you know if your message is really spreading? How do you track the success of your book marketing and platform-growth efforts?
Google analytics answers the question of who visits your site, when they visit and even why they visit. This post has a video that explains google analytics in clear easy language. And it has a pause button if you want to follow along.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...
- Draugnar: GoDaddy has moved away from the slutty advertising...
- Facebook Tips All Writers Should Use | Social Media Satisfied: […] “Tagging people in a status update or ...
- Let’s talk about twitter | North Branch Writers' Critique Group: […] 44 essential twitter hashtags every auth...
- sean: godaddy wouldn't work for me, I'm Canadian I don...