What do your readers want? Without knowing the answer you can’t make them happy. Tracking your site stats allows you you to make adjustments to thrill your readers. If you want advocates you need to read this post.
Join us on May 9, 2012 for a free webinar that will take the gobbledygook out of Google Analytics and teach you how to hone your message.
Designing for the web is a different skill than designing for print. Print designers who learn these three simple differences will see a dramatic increase in the effectiveness of their designs.
Otherwise their designs will fall flat. Feel free to share this article with the print designers in your life.
Just because you have a website doesn’t mean that it’s effective. Fortunately, there are easy ways to track if your website is helping to build your author platform.
Whether you’re an author, speaker, or publisher, your goal is to sell more books and spread your message. But, how do you know if your message is really spreading? How do you track the success of your book marketing and platform-growth efforts?
Google analytics answers the question of who visits your site, when they visit and even why they visit. This post has a video that explains google analytics in clear easy language. And it has a pause button if you want to follow along.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- Patricia Likakis: Hello, Chad. So interesting I came across this pos...
- Lisa Smith: Yes, you can export your contacts into a csv or xc...
- Lisa Smith: You've got some incorrect info in your article: ...
- Cinda: I like Daily(W)right by Damyanti....
- Cinda: Thanks for this. I was wondering how to link to...