Websites explained in a way that makes sense for the automotive aficionado.
Ever wonder how authors add “Click to tweet” in their blog posts? We’ll show you how to use Click to Tweet and drive traffic to your blog.
May 16, 2013
FollowerWonk is a powerful tool that can help authors tweet smarter. We explain what it does and why you should use it.
Need a little pick me up? A dash of encouragement to share with your writer friends on Twitter? We’ve got you covered. Big time.
Need a little extra help when it comes to Pinterest? We’ve found the Pinterest Cheat Sheet to image sizes. You are welcome.
April 30, 2013
Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
Learn the book marketing strategy that brought one author’s book into the hands of national talk show hosts…and landed him in their book club.
Ever feel like you are stuck in a tweeting rut? We’ve compiled 100 things for authors to tweet about…without sounding like an infomercial.
Book signings just got easier. Use Twitter to supercharge the event and bring your readers to you. We’ll tell you how.
Writer’s block hits at the worst time. Here are some things to blog about to get your creative juices flowing again.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- best e cig uk: My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net ...
- Susie Soh: I am managing my friend/author Google + page. Do y...
- sushi recipes: A motivating discussion is definitely worth commen...
- Bea: Read the material within this website lots, plan...
- Peter: Or just simply that that's how they want to marke...