Websites explained in a way that makes sense for the automotive aficionado.
Ever wonder how authors add “Click to tweet” in their blog posts? We’ll show you how to use Click to Tweet and drive traffic to your blog.
May 16, 2013
FollowerWonk is a powerful tool that can help authors tweet smarter. We explain what it does and why you should use it.
Need a little pick me up? A dash of encouragement to share with your writer friends on Twitter? We’ve got you covered. Big time.
Need a little extra help when it comes to Pinterest? We’ve found the Pinterest Cheat Sheet to image sizes. You are welcome.
April 30, 2013
Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
Learn the book marketing strategy that brought one author’s book into the hands of national talk show hosts…and landed him in their book club.
Ever feel like you are stuck in a tweeting rut? We’ve compiled 100 things for authors to tweet about…without sounding like an infomercial.
Book signings just got easier. Use Twitter to supercharge the event and bring your readers to you. We’ll tell you how.
Writer’s block hits at the worst time. Here are some things to blog about to get your creative juices flowing again.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- How To Do a Reverse Image Search June 4, 2013
- Jim Stow: Hi Allison, I love your book title. I pray that yo...
- Peter DeHaan: I just surveyed my newsletter subscribers and they...
- Maria I. Morgan: Great post, Caitlin! Really resonated with surroun...
- Alison Nappi: This resonates with me so deeply. I can't wait to...
- Carrie Lynn Lewis: Caitlin, Great post. I feel validated! As a ...