Here are over a dozen book predictions for 2013 covering Audiobooks, eBooks and Reading Trends.
We’ve polled literary agents, publishers and authors asking them to peer into the future and predict where the publishing industry is headed. Here is what they have to say about the publishing industry in 2013.
Most books don’t end up as audiobooks and I think this is a huge marketing mistake for the following reasons.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- Hazza Jay: It didn't work, Nat....
- Iola: Excellent post, but me and a friend are a little c...
- Mike Martin: Great Article. I am an author of a mystery series ...
- Lynn Lovelace: I have a few fb pages known and want to make a gro...
- Clayton Swan: I have begun the writing of 3 books simultaneously...