Here are over a dozen book predictions for 2013 covering Audiobooks, eBooks and Reading Trends.
We’ve polled literary agents, publishers and authors asking them to peer into the future and predict where the publishing industry is headed. Here is what they have to say about the publishing industry in 2013.
Most books don’t end up as audiobooks and I think this is a huge marketing mistake for the following reasons.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Are You Planning for Success? June 18, 2013
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- Carrie Lynn Lewis: Caitlin, Great post. I feel validated! As a ...
- Debra L. Butterfield: I do feel like I'm going in a million directions ...
- sara solutions: thanks for giving the links....
- Juliana Jones: I agree with Debra about not putting down your act...
- Elle: Great article, Caitlin! (my fav granddaughter's n...