When you say your website on the radio can listeners find it? Can they spell it? The radio test is not just important for the radio. Anytime someone talks about your website you want to make sure the listener goes to the right site. Here are 7 tests to see if your website passes the radio test.
There was a time when I have almost 40 domains with GoDaddy. I started using them almost ten years ago back when GoDaddy was a new website with dungeon low prices.
Now I don’t own a single domain with GoDaddy. Here are six reasons why you should move away from GoDaddy too.
There’s no such thing as the perfect website. That includes ours. There’s always room for improvement. Always.
Most author websites fail to sell enough books to reimburse the author for the cost of building the website.
The reason is because most authors don’t know the following seven secrets.
So you bought a fancy new domain and now it is time to print business cards and fliers. Many authors print their URL in such a way that no one remembers it. Don’t be one of those authors. The following post has the 8 taps most authors fall into and how to avoid those traps.
Imagine you are doing a radio interview and you hear the closing music start to play. The host asks you to give your website one more time. What do you say?
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- Mira Dessy, author The Pantry Principle: Thanks for the step by step explanation!...
- Patricia Likakis: Hello, Chad. So interesting I came across this pos...
- Lisa Smith: Yes, you can export your contacts into a csv or xc...
- Lisa Smith: You've got some incorrect info in your article: ...
- Cinda: I like Daily(W)right by Damyanti....