If you can’t afford to buy a photo, you can’t afford the fines (or time!) that comes from stealing one. Here are 11 free & legal photo sites.
In this post you will learn what the Creative Commons is and why emerging authors are using it to promote their books.
In 1977 my great grandfather wrote a book. A few years later he passed away. No one in my family knows who inherited the copyright. If a publisher wanted to reprint the book or make it available online they need permission to avoid breaking the law. But who should they ask? The copyright does not expire until 2052 so the problem will only intensify as his descendants multiply.
When our founding fathers created the copyright they did it to encourage the spread of ideas. Copyrights, like patents, only lasted 14 years. Hollywood changed all that and every 5 years or so they extend copy right by 5 years. The result? Millions of books have been locked in paper prisons rotting into oblivion.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- swtor Cartel Coins: The available customization will be with their fac...
- Seo Tools: I believe my customers love it when we connect on ...
- télécharger le vieux qui ne voulait pas fêter son anniversaire: If some one desires expert view concerning running...
- Spa Products: Link exchange is nothing else except it is just pl...
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers | The Inkwell: […] Today’s Techie Tuesday article is repr...