What do your readers want? Without knowing the answer you can’t make them happy. Tracking your site stats allows you you to make adjustments to thrill your readers. If you want advocates you need to read this post.
We’re sharing our secret blog post formula with the rest of the world. Good blog posts should happen more often. We’re helping that happen.
April 30, 2013
Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
January 22, 2013
Ever wonder what the secret to an excellent blog is? Thomas Umstattd shares the 12 secrets of excellent blogs in this video.
Some authors make more money on their websites than they do in royalties.
Here is how they do it.
One of the best way to improve your writing is to learn from the best. Here are seven blogs that not only are good examples of excellent blogging but will also help you hone your craft and sell your books.
So you want to promote your blog on Facebook? Learn how to update your friends when you have new posts and make it easy for them to spread the word about your blog.
For someone to bother to read your blog it must be the most interesting thing on the internet – for that person at that time. If anything else is more interesting they will go there.
Your only chance to catch people’s attention is with your titles. No pressure.
So you’re working on a book and not sure where to find time to start a blog? No problem. Use your blog as your rough draft.
This post will give you 7 reasons why you should post your book to your blog as you write it.
Stop using google image search. Using those images is often illegal and they are not the best images anyway. Here are a dozen sites that are better and legal.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- Hazza Jay: It didn't work, Nat....
- Iola: Excellent post, but me and a friend are a little c...
- Mike Martin: Great Article. I am an author of a mystery series ...
- Lynn Lovelace: I have a few fb pages known and want to make a gro...
- Clayton Swan: I have begun the writing of 3 books simultaneously...