We cannot approach the 21st century with 20th century tactics and expect to succeed. Curious? Read more about surviving this brave new world.
February 14, 2013
January 22, 2013
Ever wonder what the secret to an excellent blog is? Thomas Umstattd shares the 12 secrets of excellent blogs in this video.
August 30, 2012
Discover which six magic words will get clicks for your blog. Just don’t use them all at the same time. That would be messy.
So you want to promote your blog on Facebook? Learn how to update your friends when you have new posts and make it easy for them to spread the word about your blog.
For someone to bother to read your blog it must be the most interesting thing on the internet – for that person at that time. If anything else is more interesting they will go there.
Your only chance to catch people’s attention is with your titles. No pressure.
Mary DeMuth is an author, writing coach, and sought after speaker who speaks at writers conferences all over the country.
In this interview she shares how she uses social media (Blogging, Twitter & Facebook) to sell books and connect with readers.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- Our Viral Blog Post Formula May 7, 2013
- Angela: I use godaddy for my domains and host them with ta...
- Tara: Thanks - all updated and WOO! I could do it all b...
- diane williams: thank you for all the information, but I am still ...
- Kara: Pretty accurate except for when you write. I usual...
- dinesh: After hours of frantic searching, I struck gold. T...