Liz Curtis Higgs answers the question – “If you write two different kinds of books…do you need two different websites?” The answer may surprise you.
April 23, 2013
January 17, 2013
I once thought Twitter was a fad. Then I tried it out and my print sales increased 1,000% in 1 month. Here’s my story.
November 24, 2009
In this post author Renae Brumbaugh tells how her blog took her from unpublished stay at home mom to the published author of multiple books.
“If I couldn’t interrupt you, how would I reach you?”
This is the question Dave Evans (@EvansDave on Twitter) helps people answer all over the world.
Dave is the author of Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day and a frequent speaker on social media and emerging technologies.
Mary DeMuth is an author, writing coach, and sought after speaker who speaks at writers conferences all over the country.
In this interview she shares how she uses social media (Blogging, Twitter & Facebook) to sell books and connect with readers.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- The Best Podcasts For Authors & Writers April 7, 2014
- New Course: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know April 3, 2014
- Authors: Piracy is Not Your Enemy April 3, 2014
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- best e cig uk: My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net ...
- Susie Soh: I am managing my friend/author Google + page. Do y...
- sushi recipes: A motivating discussion is definitely worth commen...
- Bea: Read the material within this website lots, plan...
- Peter: Or just simply that that's how they want to marke...