Liz Curtis Higgs answers the question – “If you write two different kinds of books…do you need two different websites?” The answer may surprise you.
April 23, 2013
January 17, 2013
I once thought Twitter was a fad. Then I tried it out and my print sales increased 1,000% in 1 month. Here’s my story.
November 24, 2009
In this post author Renae Brumbaugh tells how her blog took her from unpublished stay at home mom to the published author of multiple books.
“If I couldn’t interrupt you, how would I reach you?”
This is the question Dave Evans (@EvansDave on Twitter) helps people answer all over the world.
Dave is the author of Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day and a frequent speaker on social media and emerging technologies.
Mary DeMuth is an author, writing coach, and sought after speaker who speaks at writers conferences all over the country.
In this interview she shares how she uses social media (Blogging, Twitter & Facebook) to sell books and connect with readers.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- Our Viral Blog Post Formula May 7, 2013
- dinesh: After hours of frantic searching, I struck gold. T...
- Akzo Detomaso: I'm definitely moving my site from GoDaddy, I get...
- Lisa Bartelt: Great info! I use click to tweet sparingly. OK, I ...
- Shaney Lee: Hi Danita, You actually can contact Google. Al...
- Danita Clark Able: Caitlin, I tried to do as you suggested regardi...