Fresh out of ideas on how to help your writing take off? You’re in luck. We’ve compiled a list of 89 book marketing ideas that will change your life, build your brand, and sell your book.
We’re creating a WordPress Plugin to help authors sell more books and make affiliate money through sites likes Amazon and Barnes & Noble. We need your help.
Author Book Trailers. The very idea sends chills up my spine. Here are two examples that will either inspire or depress you.
No author thinks they will fall victim to a publishing scam. Yet every year, hundreds are. Know the three signs of a publishing scam so you aren’t the next victim.
2012 is supposed to be a year of change. What’s in store for authors and the publishing industry? Find out what our experts said.
I almost didn’t get the chance to review the Kindle Fire . When my boss handed me the sleek black e-reader with the directive to play with the device and review it for Author Tech Tips, I was excited. The first thing I did when I got to my house that night was turn it on. [...]
Some authors make more money on their websites than they do in royalties.
Here is how they do it.
Imagine a website that would email thousands of people in your town to let them know where you are speaking next. Now imagine that this is free. Your imagination has become a reality. Read on for details.
As a follow-up to my article, Don’t Bow Down to Amazon, maybe you’re wondering, “What’s the alternative? Isn’t Amazon the best way to sell my books from my website?” No way, and if you haven’t, first read my previous post for the 3 big reasons why.
When readers visit your website to buy a book, do you send them to Amazon? If so, you could be making a huge mistake. Why? Sending customers to Amazon is the marketing equivalent of idolatry and ineffectiveness.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Create A Custom Widget in WordPress May 23, 2013
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- LadyElle: Thank you! It seems very obvious now that I've do...
- Lasse: I forgot to ask; When you write a post and have in...
- Lasse: Great article very clearly explained. I've got a ...
- Kevin Hockenbary: alot of these sound great, but there's not...
- Steve K Smy: OK - I Surrender - it won't show it - use divisio...