Fresh out of ideas on how to help your writing take off? You’re in luck. We’ve compiled a list of 89 book marketing ideas that will change your life, build your brand, and sell your book.
We’re creating a WordPress Plugin to help authors sell more books and make affiliate money through sites likes Amazon and Barnes & Noble. We need your help.
Author Book Trailers. The very idea sends chills up my spine. Here are two examples that will either inspire or depress you.
No author thinks they will fall victim to a publishing scam. Yet every year, hundreds are. Know the three signs of a publishing scam so you aren’t the next victim.
2012 is supposed to be a year of change. What’s in store for authors and the publishing industry? Find out what our experts said.
I almost didn’t get the chance to review the Kindle Fire . When my boss handed me the sleek black e-reader with the directive to play with the device and review […]
Some authors make more money on their websites than they do in royalties.
Here is how they do it.
Imagine a website that would email thousands of people in your town to let them know where you are speaking next. Now imagine that this is free. Your imagination has become a reality. Read on for details.
As a follow-up to my article, Don’t Bow Down to Amazon, maybe you’re wondering, “What’s the alternative? Isn’t Amazon the best way to sell my books from my website?” No way, and if you haven’t, first read my previous post for the 3 big reasons why.
When readers visit your website to buy a book, do you send them to Amazon? If so, you could be making a huge mistake. Why? Sending customers to Amazon is the marketing equivalent of idolatry and ineffectiveness.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- josefabarclay.wordpress.com: I have read so many articles regarding the blogger...
- player: Hello, after reading this remarkable article i am ...
- depressing quotes: Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any i...
- plumber Sparks NV: If you are looking for efficient and reliable plum...
- Blondell: These ingredients may not lead to weight loss indi...