Fresh out of ideas on how to help your writing take off? You’re in luck. We’ve compiled a list of 89 book marketing ideas that will change your life, build your brand, and sell your book.
We’re creating a WordPress Plugin to help authors sell more books and make affiliate money through sites likes Amazon and Barnes & Noble. We need your help.
Author Book Trailers. The very idea sends chills up my spine. Here are two examples that will either inspire or depress you.
No author thinks they will fall victim to a publishing scam. Yet every year, hundreds are. Know the three signs of a publishing scam so you aren’t the next victim.
2012 is supposed to be a year of change. What’s in store for authors and the publishing industry? Find out what our experts said.
I almost didn’t get the chance to review the Kindle Fire . When my boss handed me the sleek black e-reader with the directive to play with the device and review […]
Some authors make more money on their websites than they do in royalties.
Here is how they do it.
Imagine a website that would email thousands of people in your town to let them know where you are speaking next. Now imagine that this is free. Your imagination has become a reality. Read on for details.
As a follow-up to my article, Don’t Bow Down to Amazon, maybe you’re wondering, “What’s the alternative? Isn’t Amazon the best way to sell my books from my website?” No way, and if you haven’t, first read my previous post for the 3 big reasons why.
When readers visit your website to buy a book, do you send them to Amazon? If so, you could be making a huge mistake. Why? Sending customers to Amazon is the marketing equivalent of idolatry and ineffectiveness.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- Mira Dessy, author The Pantry Principle: Thanks for the step by step explanation!...
- Patricia Likakis: Hello, Chad. So interesting I came across this pos...
- Lisa Smith: Yes, you can export your contacts into a csv or xc...
- Lisa Smith: You've got some incorrect info in your article: ...
- Cinda: I like Daily(W)right by Damyanti....