General WordPress Guides & Tutorials
- 10 Ways Proven to Draw Readers to Your Novel’s Website
- How to Upload a File to Your WordPress Site
- How to Create a PDF
- How to Add a Hyperlink to WordPress
- The WordPress Hotkey Cheat Sheet Every Author Needs
- How to Create or Edit Posts in WordPress
- How to Keep Your WordPress Site Secure From Hackers
- How To Find Zen Mode in WordPress
MyBookTable Short Codes
MyBookTable has a single [ mybooktable] shortcode that can be used for a variety of purposes:
- List all your books: [ mybooktable]
- List the books in a series: [ mybooktable series=”lordoftherings”] Note that you must use the slug of the series, not the name.
- List the books in a genre: [ mybooktable genre=”fantasy”] Note that you must use the slug of the genre, not the name.
- List the books written by an author: [ mybooktable author=”jrrtolkien”] Note that you must use the slug of the author, not the name.
- Show a single book: [ mybooktable book=”the-fellowship-of-the-ring”] Note that you must use the slug of the book, not the name.
- Display a single book summary:[ mybooktable book=”the-fellowship-of-the-ring” display=”summary”]
MyBookTable Tutorial Videos
This video is a general introduction to MyBookTable.
How to Add Buy Buttons
This video shows you how to add buy buttons to your books.
How to Put Books in a Series
This video shows you how to add books into a series.
Effective Book Blurb Strategies
This video shows you how to write book blurbs for your books.