No, it’s not crazy. You can write a novel in thirty days.
To give you a hand, we will be hosting a webinar with Jeff Gerke, publisher and author of Write Your Novel in a Month.
This webinar will help you hit the ground running on Day 1 of your blitz.
Come join us to learn how to succeed at NaNoWriMo and beyond.
How to Write a Novel in a Month Webinar
In this webinar you will will receive:
- Tips on how to stay motivated
- Planning and preparation strategies
- Time management tricks
- Best practices for getting the rough draft written in a month
- Specific techniques on how to get that pup finished in just 30 days, and live to tell about it
Editing, massaging and crafting advice to help you get your manuscript ready to show to people in the publishing industry
- Characters set, their inner journeys in mind
- Genre and villain chosen
- Three-act structure penciled in
- When: Monday October 21 at 7pm Central (see time in my timezone)
- Where: You can listen either online or via telephone.
- Cost: $15
- Recording: $17.77 (or free for folks who register for the webinar or who are members of the Bestseller Society)
- Register: Go to http://authormedia.enterthemeeting.com/m/9MMXGXTQ to register.
100% Money Back Guaranty: If you attend this webinar and don’t feel equipped to write a book in a month, let us know within 30 days and we will refund your money.