If you are a writer, you need to start thinking about your book like it’s your business.
Newsletters are some of the greatest marketing tools an author has. Think about it. Someone has given you their explicit permission to contact them directly through their e-mail. That’s huge, [...]
Need a little pick me up? A dash of encouragement to share with your writer friends on Twitter? We’ve got you covered. Big time.
We’re sharing our secret blog post formula with the rest of the world. Good blog posts should happen more often. We’re helping that happen.
April 30, 2013
Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
April 23, 2013
Liz Curtis Higgs answers the question – “If you write two different kinds of books…do you need two different websites?” The answer may surprise you.
Writer’s block hits at the worst time. Here are some things to blog about to get your creative juices flowing again.
If you build it they won’t come. The only way to get people to visit your author website is to give them something they are looking for. But what is that? This article summarizes research done by the Codex Group about what readers want from author websites.
February 14, 2013
We cannot approach the 21st century with 20th century tactics and expect to succeed. Curious? Read more about surviving this brave new world.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- Are You Planning for Success? June 18, 2013
- Your Book is Your Business June 13, 2013
- How a Car Can Unlock Your Author Website June 11, 2013
- How to Put Social Media on Autopilot – So You Can Finish Your Book June 6, 2013
- How to Use Google Plus to Easily Record A Video Blog June 6, 2013
- Juliana Jones: I agree with Debra about not putting down your act...
- Elle: Great article, Caitlin! (my fav granddaughter's n...
- Levi T.: For people who write, there are a bunch of you who...
- Shaney Lee: Actually, we have a problem with those types of ad...
- Marisa Horn: I am now waiting for a transfer of my domain to Go...