Santa can teach authors a lot about book marketing. How to dress well is not one of them.
In just two days, writers from across the globe will embark on an epic journey. The goal? To write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. Currently, there are 143,356 […]
How do you make it onto a bestsellers list? In this post I discuss the key elements to writing a bestseller, including a little known secret that can have a significant effect on book sales.
No, it’s not crazy. You can write a novel in thirty days.
To give you a hand, we will be hosting a webinar with Jeff Gerke, publisher and author of Write Your Novel in a Month.
Should you look to your audience to provide the funds for your next book? Christy award finalist Mary DeMuth asks seven questions to help you decide.
If you are a writer, you need to start thinking about your book like it’s your business.
Newsletters are some of the greatest marketing tools an author has. Think about it. Someone has given you their explicit permission to contact them directly through their e-mail. That’s huge, […]
Need a little pick me up? A dash of encouragement to share with your writer friends on Twitter? We’ve got you covered. Big time.
We’re sharing our secret blog post formula with the rest of the world. Good blog posts should happen more often. We’re helping that happen.
April 30, 2013
Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- sohel: go daddy is bad hosting company.... don't have l...
- Refugia: I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this site ...
- SERP Optimization: I recently cannot depart your web site in advance ...
- Derand Drake: GoDaddy is the worst. A domain I had with them for...
- Lisa Medley: Seriously. You could not have made this any easier...