So, you want to make a custom widget for your sidebar or footer, but don’t know HTML? Never fear! There’s a pretty nifty trick you can use to create a custom widget in WordPress. (A “widget” is simply a section of content on your site, most often in the sidebar or footer.) This trick won’t [...]
We’ll show you how to become a book blogger and get free books.
What websites did Author Media launch in April? We’ll show you.
April 30, 2013
Do you want to grow your traffic? We’ll show you how we grew our traffic by 323% in just 15 months.
April 23, 2013
Liz Curtis Higgs answers the question – “If you write two different kinds of books…do you need two different websites?” The answer may surprise you.
Every day, an army of evil computers are trying to hack into WordPress sites. Have you fallen victim? Here’s how to protect yourself.
Constant Contact is the most popular solution for author newsletters. But is it the best? Here are 7 reasons why I prefer Mail Chimp to Constant Contact.
April 11, 2013
In Portland, if something isn’t quite right the magic solution is to put a bird on it. Beyonce blasts that if you liked it, you should have put a ring on it. We say, if you want someone to like it, put a pin on it. That’s why we’re hosting a webinar on how to [...]
There was a time when I have almost 40 domains with GoDaddy. I started using them almost ten years ago back when GoDaddy was a new website with dungeon low prices.
Now I don’t own a single domain with GoDaddy. Here are six reasons why you should move away from GoDaddy too.
Authors, nonprofits, and America’s Mad Professor of Fiction Writing..oh my! Find out whose sites we launched in March.
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere April 27, 2009
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Differences Between Published & Unpublished Authors September 17, 2009
- 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags Every Author Should Know January 24, 2012
- How to Create A Custom Widget in WordPress May 23, 2013
- How to Add “Click to Tweet” to Your Blog Posts May 21, 2013
- Tweet Smarter with FollowerWonk May 16, 2013
- Do You Want Free Books? May 14, 2013
- 101 Tweetable Quotes For Authors May 9, 2013
- Lasse: I forgot to ask; When you write a post and have in...
- Lasse: Great article very clearly explained. I've got a ...
- Kevin Hockenbary: alot of these sound great, but there's not...
- Steve K Smy: OK - I Surrender - it won't show it - use divisio...
- Steve K Smy: Nope - it didn't :( "You can sometimes get over...