Most bloggers know that Facebook and Twitter are important for getting traffic to your posts. But did you know that the number of blog visitors finding their way from Pinterest […]
When you say your website on the radio can listeners find it? Can they spell it? The radio test is not just important for the radio. Anytime someone talks about your website you want to make sure the listener goes to the right site. Here are 7 tests to see if your website passes the radio test.
Last week we talked about standard pages for a fiction website. Today, we’re talking to the non-fiction authors. While the pages on your site will mostly be the same, your […]
Are you a fiction writer building your own site? If so, this post is for you. Through our experience in working with dozens of fiction authors, these are the pages […]
Have you ever seen a “Latest Tweets” widget in a blogger’s sidebar? These are widgets that show a blogger’s latest activity on Twitter. It connects to Twitter and automatically updates […]
This is an article we’ve written for our authors’ photographers. If you are an author about to have a photoshoot for a website, you’ll want to share this resource with […]
Have you ever noticed how some people’s photo’s appear next to their comments and others do not? We’ll teach you how to make that happen.
Plugins. They’re great. They’re useful. They save you from having to pay a developer to spend hours coding your site to contain all the functionality you need or want. But […]
One of the great things about WordPress.org is its flexibility. Unlike other platforms, such as Blogger & WordPress.com, WordPress.org allows you the ability to add functionality to your site in […]
Time to celebrate! At the start of each new month, we like to highlight the websites we launch the previous month. In June, we launched a very remarkable site for a lady […]
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- josefabarclay.wordpress.com: I have read so many articles regarding the blogger...
- player: Hello, after reading this remarkable article i am ...
- depressing quotes: Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any i...
- plumber Sparks NV: If you are looking for efficient and reliable plum...
- Blondell: These ingredients may not lead to weight loss indi...