A few months ago, we shared an infographic called The Pinterest Cheat Sheet to Image Sizes. It was very well-received and widely shared. A few weeks ago, I […]
Google+ is a ghost town. No one uses it. It’s only for nerds. Or at least, that’s what most people who have never tried it think. However, Google+ is a […]
When someone talks about the advantages of video blogging for your author platform does your heart start to race with that how-am-I-going-to-find-time-to-learn-another-new-thing feeling? First you’d have to figure out what technology you […]
February 19, 2013
As an author, you can’t afford to ignore Google’s authorship program. We’ll tell you what you need to know about this new development.
Authors can use Google+ with their critique groups. We’ll show you how.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 7 Things Santa Can Teach Us About Book Marketing December 9, 2013
- 82 More Tweetable Quotes for Authors December 4, 2013
- 30 Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter December 2, 2013
- How to Market Your Book on Pinterest November 25, 2013
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Social Media Image Sizes November 19, 2013
- Lisa Medley: Seriously. You could not have made this any easier...
- Spero: What would the complications be to use one install...
- Starting with LiveJournal and the Soft Launch - GryphonGirl Yaoi: […] here’s an article by Thomas Umstat...
- 009 - An Introduction to Twitter for Novelists | Novel MarketingNovel Marketing: […] How to Set Up a Professional Twitter Pro...
- Fiona Ingram: I find the Goodreads staff extremely helpful as we...