A few months ago, we shared an infographic called The Pinterest Cheat Sheet to Image Sizes. It was very well-received and widely shared. A few weeks ago, I […]
Google+ is a ghost town. No one uses it. It’s only for nerds. Or at least, that’s what most people who have never tried it think. However, Google+ is a […]
When someone talks about the advantages of video blogging for your author platform does your heart start to race with that how-am-I-going-to-find-time-to-learn-another-new-thing feeling? First you’d have to figure out what technology you […]
February 19, 2013
As an author, you can’t afford to ignore Google’s authorship program. We’ll tell you what you need to know about this new development.
Authors can use Google+ with their critique groups. We’ll show you how.
Subscribe to the Author Media Newsletter and get a free copy 7 Secrets of Amazing Author Websites. $24.99 Value!
- How to Get Your Avatar to Show Up Everywhere July 16, 2013
- 6+ Reasons Why Authors Should Avoid GoDaddy April 8, 2013
- How to Use Google Authorship to Boost SEO and Reduce Piracy February 19, 2013
- 7 Reasons Why MailChimp is Better than Constant Contact for Author Newsletters April 15, 2013
- 89 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life March 26, 2013
- Announcing MyBookTable 1.3 February 19, 2014
- Webinar: 7 Tax Saving Tips the IRS Doesn’t Want Authors to Know February 14, 2014
- Why I Love (And Hate) Digital Books January 21, 2014
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions Authors Should Make in 2014 January 7, 2014
- 14 Publishing Predictions for 2014 December 31, 2013
- depressing quotes: Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any i...
- plumber Sparks NV: If you are looking for efficient and reliable plum...
- Blondell: These ingredients may not lead to weight loss indi...
- Knut: testing...
- Ashley: I think these are really great tips and very helpf...